What is Cryotherapy?
Whole Body Cryotherapy was developed in Japan in its current form by Dr. Toshima Yamaguchi in 1978 to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Within several years, the medical community recognized WBC’s benefits beyond treating arthritis and began using WBC more broadly to treat soft tissue pain, inflammation, fibromyalgia, psoriasis, increase metabolism, and to revitalize skin.
Don't just take our word for it, check out CryoTherapyIndy with the link below.
CryotherapyIndy is the first & only Whole Body Cryotherapy recovery center in Indianapolis.
We’re excited to be able to provide the latest, proven innovations in technology to ensure the ultimate athletic recovery and healing experience. Launched in 2015 by Dr. Charbel Harb after an extensive evaluation and approval process, CryotherapyIndy is Dr. Charbel’s latest step in providing innovative and leading-edge service to Indianapolis.
- Treating degenerative disease of joints & spine
- Reduced inflammation of tendons, bursa, & joint capsules
- Treating fibromyalgia
- Immune System enhancement
- Decrease muscle soreness, pain & inflammation
- Reduce Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Increase energy
- Decrease recovery time
- Tighter and healthier skin
- Increased metabolism and caloric burn
- Increased collagen production
- Treatment of psoriasis and dermatitis