HIGH SCHOOL & COLLEGIATE ATHLETES
- Improve their ability to produce force and velocity in the correct directions for their sport;
- Learn how to use their strength for efficient timing resulting in faster acceleration;
- Improve top speed mechanics, higher verticals, & better change of direction.
MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETES
Our youth athlete development program is centered around building a foundation of strength, stability, and mobility. Youth athletes participating in our program are prepared for their sport as well as the developmental changes they experience as they mature.
Our workouts consist of a
- Speed Work: Sprint technique, first step quickness, top end speed
- Explosive Strength: Jumps, plyometrics, medicine ball throws
- Absolute Strength: Bodyweight and external loads are used
- Mobility Work